- The quality or fact of being different: the developed world has been celebrating African music while altogether denying its othernessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The search for the disreputable which reinforces the notion of difference as objectified otherness is often carried out with the help of Third World women themselves.
- Yet it never quite loses its quality of otherness, as demonstrated by its use in this recent Brussels apartment block.
- I have tried to show how these festivals help produce the desire for otherness and difference, in ever more complex forms.
Más definiciones de othernessDefinición de otherness en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.