- In every respect; absolute: an out-and-out rogueMás ejemplos en oraciones
utter, downright, thoroughgoing, absolute, complete, thorough, through and through, total, unmitigated, outright, real, perfect, consummate, surpassing, sheer, rank, pure, unqualified, inveterate, positive, dyed-in-the-wool, true-blue, undiluted, unalloyed, unadulterated, in every respect, unconditional; blatant, flagrant, overt, naked, barefaced, brazen; North American full-bore• informal deep-dyedBritish • informal rightAustralian/New Zealand • informal fair• archaic arrant• rare right-down
- Because by my reckoning, this is the first out-and-out Total Stinker of this year's selection.
- As I said earlier, I think it's premature to call him an out-and-out hero.
- It is quite another to look the other way in the face of out-and-out lies, fraud, and misinformation in the arena of environmental science.
adverbioVolver al principio
- Completely: he was induced to part out and out with all the moneyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The three viable alleles fail to complement out and out.
- Some guys in the heat of the day were faster than us out and out by themselves.
- Forgive my failing memory but wasn't poll tax abandoned because so many people just out and out refused to do it (pay poll tax)?
Más definiciones de out and outDefinición de out and out en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.