- Outdo in thinking; outwit: machines that can out-think humansMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The holders produced a woeful performance, being completely out-hurled, out-paced and out-thought by a far more committed Westmeath side.
- But his young Terriers, with an average age of just 21, were generally out-thought and out-manoeuvred by their hosts, whose starting line-up worked out man for man seven years older.
- This side is being out-thought and out-fought by virtually every team in the division with passionless and pedestrian performances.
Más definiciones de out-thinkDefinición de out-think en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.