Definición de outdrive en inglés:
verbo (past outdrove; past participle outdriven)[with object]
1Drive a golf ball further than (another player): Buck outdrove him by forty yards
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Though they have to deal with the psychological effects of constantly being outdriven, top older players believe they gain a mental advantage over young guns who have had big expectations placed on them.
- He will outdrive him all day, and pressure him with birdies.
- I outdrove him by 30 yards and waited to see what he was going to do with his second shot.
sustantivoVolver al principio
(On a motor boat) an inboard motor connected to an outboard unit containing the gears, shaft, and propeller.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you are on a tight budget, consider installing a hydrofoil stabilizer on the lower unit of your outdrive or outboard.
- There are alternatives to this set-up where a ‘jack-shaft’ is used, which in simple terms means the engine is amidships and connected to the outdrive on the transom by a shaft which commonly runs through a tunnel under the deck.
- For another, while steadfastly denying there's a problem with its outdrives, it has issued a service bulletin describing an elaborate protocol of tests to determine why they corrode.
Definición de outdrive en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda