verbo[with object] • informal
- Defeat (someone) by being more clever or cunning than them: Holmes outfoxed criminals from the comfort of his armchairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Zorro has always been a dashing swashbuckler who outfoxes his enemies in their defeat.
- They delight in outfoxing people, or seducing them, and they love the riskiness of rule-breaking.
- One saw a person simply beside himself with the thought that he had succeeded in outfoxing his opponent.
Más definiciones de outfoxDefinición de outfox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.