Old-fashioned: an outmoded Victorian building
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Isn't it time to declare all such vessels outmoded, obsolete and a danger to peace?
- My only cavil is that I would have liked to see her in a part which gave her greater scope to display her abilities, rather than in this outdated and outmoded piece.
- Costumes are cultural repositories; they are antiquated, outmoded images of a nostalgised past.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- What's incredibly useful in these photographs now is not just their attention to the medium of photography, but their attention to this medium in such a space of extreme outmodedness.
- It is precisely this defiant sense of outmodedness that, ironically, gives the film and its characters such an edge.
Palabras que riman con outmodedspring-loaded, unexploded
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda