- The outer sole of a boot or shoe, especially a sports shoe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Athletic shoes are basically composed of four parts: the upper, outsole, midsole and insole.
- Thanks to the form-fitting footbeds and Vibram outsoles, these backless wonders breeze through pushy terrain.
- Compared to all other tennis shoes available, it had an extra wide forefoot on the outsole, which gave support when hopping from side to side.
Más definiciones de outsoleDefinición de outsole en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.