- 1Obtain (goods or a service) by contract from an outside supplier: there can be no question of outsourcing components from other countriesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Additionally, some of the Cotton Park goods are outsourced to three local subcontractors.
- That doesn't mean we wouldn't outsource certain services and aspects of our business.
- It will outsource customer service and claims handling and will use the internet to market itself.
- 1.1Contract (work) out: you may choose to outsource this function to another company or do it yourselfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The 48 workers were sacked as part of a long running campaign by HDC to outsource their work to contractors.
- Two years ago, the state awarded a $280 million contract to Convergys, which freely admits it outsources work to India.
- An ageing population means employers will have to outsource project work and employ older people.