Pronunciación: /aʊtˈsprɛd , ˈaʊtsprɛd /
- Fully extended or expanded: outspread handsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He stared back just as incredulously, dropping his outspread arms to his sides.
- There are teddy bears with a friendly demeanour, puppies with endearing looks, comical elephants with outspread ears, energetic monkeys with a cheerful grin, and cherubic children with innocent smiles on their charming faces.
- Petticoat tails are Scottish shortbread biscuits, baked in a round, with a characteristic shape resembling that of an outspread bell-hoop crinoline petticoat.
Pronunciación: /aʊtˈsprɛd /(past and past participle outspread) [with object] • literary Volver al principio
- Spread out: that eagle outspreading his wings for flightMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Taking another deep drag, she settled herself on the couch again, outspreading her long tanned legs before her.
- Arlan put on a look of innocence as he outspread his arms.