Definición de outswinger en inglés:
A ball bowled with a swerve or swing from the leg to the off side.
- In cricket I bowled outswingers into the wind and batted in the top three.
- For the next man, I lined up to bowl an outswinger but it must have been the earliest known case of reverse swing, because it nipped back in and bowled him.
- I got him, with one that nipped back, even though I was trying to bowl an outswinger.
- a lively display of out-swingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The pick of the Pakistan attack, though, was Shabbir, who produced probing spells of outswing throughout the day, especially in the morning session when he rocked West Indies' top order.
- Anderson and Cork, who do not see much of each other at Lancashire, could compare notes on outswing and hairstyles.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan