A ball bowled with a swerve or swing from the leg to the off side.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In cricket I bowled outswingers into the wind and batted in the top three.
- For the next man, I lined up to bowl an outswinger but it must have been the earliest known case of reverse swing, because it nipped back in and bowled him.
- I got him, with one that nipped back, even though I was trying to bowl an outswinger.
- a lively display of out-swingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The pick of the Pakistan attack, though, was Shabbir, who produced probing spells of outswing throughout the day, especially in the morning session when he rocked West Indies' top order.
- Anderson and Cork, who do not see much of each other at Lancashire, could compare notes on outswing and hairstyles.