- Bake (food or a dish) in an oven: crack open an egg into the centre of your pizza before oven-baking it (as adjective oven-baked) oven-baked salmonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Once it is cooked (in much the same way as a pumpkin, by pricking the skin and oven-baking or boiling), cut it in half and discard the seeds.
- They used only small button mushrooms, and oven baked them with sweet Indonesian soy sauce and oregano.
- I think they were oven baked, and they were both soggy and flavourless.
Más definiciones de oven-bakeDefinición de oven-bake en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.