- Accept more reservations for (a flight or hotel) than there is room for: airlines deliberately overbook some scheduled flightsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Consumers will be familiar with the uncertainties of airlines overbooking flights and reservation systems that indicate a flight is available when this is not the case.
- An estimated 250,000 passengers a year are left behind at airports, because airlines regularly overbook their flights, while hundreds of thousands more miss connecting flights, or have to delay the start of their holiday.
- Going against the standard thinking of other airlines, JetBlue doesn't overbook its flights, USA TODAY reports.
Más definiciones de overbookDefinición de overbook en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.