Definición de overcapitalize en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective overcapitalized)
1Provide (a company) with more capital than is advisable or necessary: a bleak time for the overcapitalized firm
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately, it is only in the rear-view mirror you can see they were overcapitalised.
- I believe that my success has been with my multidisciplinary approach to business and not overcapitalizing in a swiftly changing market.
- The only wise thing to have done was to allow the liquidation of hundreds of overcapitalized businesses to occur.
- Example sentences
- The multibillion-dollar investment in IT drained investment from more productive uses and led to vast overcapitalisation in one sector that had low returns and few spill-over effects.
Definición de overcapitalize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan