Definición de overpass en inglés:
Pronunciación: /ˈəʊvəpɑːs /
A bridge by which a road or railway line passes over another.
- It also involves dismounting to clear bridges, under bridges, overpasses, signs, culverts and guard rails.
- He said registration officials would have a hard time registering eligible voters living in slums or under bridges and overpasses.
- This involves what's called surface infrastructure, and so you're talking about bridges, roads, overpasses, possibly the reconstruction or refurbishment of ports and so forth.
Pronunciación: /əʊvəˈpɑːs /[with object] rare Volver al principio
Surpass: did not its sublimity overpass a little the bounds of the ridiculous?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes we overpassed, we overdid things, but our hard work paid off later.
- Wherefore also he used to overpass by a very great deal the lines marked out, in every way springing higher than the very heaven.
- Today I returned and overpassed my normal training loads.
Definición de overpass en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan