Definición de overstimulate en inglés:
Stimulate physiologically or mentally to an excessive degree: hot water overstimulates the sebaceous glands
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It can also produce a rare condition called ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, in which the ovary is overstimulated and produces an excess of the hormone oestrogen.
- Do not overstimulate your baby with too much activity at bedtime because he will not want to stop the fun and go to sleep.
- Madison is much like me in that she is easily overstimulated.
- Example sentences
- Limiting your intake of common food allergens, like citrus, corn, dairy, peanuts, soy, and wheat, will also minimize the overstimulation of your immune system.
- Understimulation resulting from absence of cues about the time of day and the situation should be avoided, but overstimulation should also be avoided.
- If the overstimulation is severe, blood clots, kidney damage and twisting of the ovaries may occur, and monitoring in hospital will be required.
Definición de overstimulate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan