Definición de overtire en inglés:
Exhaust (someone): walk at a pace that does not overtire you
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I visited her every day for at least a few hours each time, being careful not to overtire her.
- A 10-or 15-minute visit may seem short to you, but longer than that can overtire a patient, even when he seems to relish a long chat.
- The brunette hovered around her like a mother hen, watching carefully to ensure that she did not overtire herself, while the blonde hung back.
- Example sentences
- Once you have taken your seat on a train, safety is completely out of your hands, unless you are the overtired, underpaid person whose job it is to spot all the signals cleverly hidden in the overhead gear.
- Perhaps you're feeling overtired and overwrought after work, your boss has been shouting at you all day and you've got a date coming over for supper?
- I found this comparison amusing, comparing me to an overtired child since I really am nothing but a flailing infant pretending to be a grown up.
Definición de overtire en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia