Definición de overtire en inglés:
Exhaust (someone): walk at a pace that does not overtire you
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I visited her every day for at least a few hours each time, being careful not to overtire her.
- A 10-or 15-minute visit may seem short to you, but longer than that can overtire a patient, even when he seems to relish a long chat.
- The brunette hovered around her like a mother hen, watching carefully to ensure that she did not overtire herself, while the blonde hung back.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once you have taken your seat on a train, safety is completely out of your hands, unless you are the overtired, underpaid person whose job it is to spot all the signals cleverly hidden in the overhead gear.
- Perhaps you're feeling overtired and overwrought after work, your boss has been shouting at you all day and you've got a date coming over for supper?
- I found this comparison amusing, comparing me to an overtired child since I really am nothing but a flailing infant pretending to be a grown up.
Definición de overtire en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán