- A general review or summary of a subject: a brief overview of the surveyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The brief historical overviews and capsule summaries of relevant legislation and systemic mechanisms in place under the first are excellent ‘neat’ glimpses of the bigger international picture.
- This is an admirable book and should be the first stop for anyone interested in a dispassionate overview of the subject.
- The first section, on placebo effects, provides an accurate overview of current scientific thought.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Give a general review or summary of: the report overviews the needs of the communityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Three of these initiatives are overviewed below.
- Pieces had been written immediately after the accident overviewing migrant life, but none really had scratched the surface as to what it had been like for the ten dead men in the truck.
- In this chapter, a holistic approach will be taken, overviewing the parameters of infringing treatment in light of decisions taken by the various international bodies.
Más definiciones de overviewDefinición de overview en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.