- A tubular organ through which a female insect or fish deposits eggs: the female ichneumon wasp has an ovipositor like a dagger with which she drills a hole in the woodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Injuries were visible as sclerotized scars in the female ovipositor, and their occurrence increased with mating frequency.
- At this stage, the conical ovipositor of the female becomes visible.
- The female ovipositor becomes loosely articulated.
Más definiciones de ovipositorDefinición de ovipositor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.