- (Of an animal) producing young by means of eggs which are hatched within the body of the parent, as in some snakes. Compare with oviparous and viviparous.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These animals are ovoviviparous (producing eggs that develop and hatch within the female's body without obtaining nourishment from it).
- Sand tiger sharks are ovoviviparous (incubate eggs internally and offspring are born live).
- This species is ovoviviparous, meaning that the eggs develop within the female and the young are born alive.
Más definiciones de ovoviviparousDefinición de ovoviviparous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.