A plant of a genus which includes the wood sorrel, typically having three-lobed leaves and white, yellow, or pink flowers.
- Genus Oxalis, family Oxalidaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If possible, weed the unwanted oxalis in flower beds rather than use a herbicide, which may damage or kill your more desirable plants.
- This was the weedmat that defeated my oxalis and couch grass.
- Semi-tropical natives such as dahlias, gladioli, begonias, canna, caladium, elephant ears, oxalis and other tender summer-flowering bulbs will not make it through the winter outside of the warmest climate zones.
Definición de oxalis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.