- A tent-like enclosure within which the air supply can be enriched with oxygen to aid a patient’s breathing: admitted with bronchial illness, he was put in an oxygen tent with alarms set up to go off if he stopped breathingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Only 22 years old, he spent his last days under an oxygen tent in a hospital.
- Unless you were actually under an oxygen tent, you could smoke in hospitals.
- But can't you achieve a similar effect with an oxygen tent or elevation training?
Más definiciones de oxygen tentDefinición de oxygen tent en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.