Definición de oxygenate en inglés:
Supply, treat, charge, or enrich with oxygen: (as adjective oxygenated) a good supply of oxygenated blood
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In obese patients, the workload of the heart is frequently increased by the strain of supplying oxygenated blood to all tissue.
- The left heart pumps oxygenated blood out to the systemic circulation.
- Since blood is oxygenated in the placenta, there is no need for pulmonary circulation and left sided pumping of blood.
- Example sentences
- The major risk is the reduction of arterial oxygenation, as oxygenation may not be fully re-established for several hours after injury.
- In some of these areas, ethanol is used for oxygenation.
- At this stage, oxygenation and haemodynamic and metabolic factors are crucial.
Definición de oxygenate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan