Definición de oxygenator en inglés:
1A medical apparatus for oxygenating the blood.
- These solutions included, in addition to the artificial kidney, Europe's first blood bank, oxygenators and an artificial heart.
- The blood remaining in the oxygenator and the tubing set was drained into blood collection bags and was retransfused gradually in the operating room.
- Patients consequently developed fatal immune reactions from pyrogens that had not been removed properly from the oxygenators.
1.1An aquatic plant which enriches the surrounding water with oxygen.
- Green algae do not cause off-flavors, and they play a significant role as a base for aquatic food chains and as oxygenators for pond water.
- A few plants, called oxygenators, grow completely submerged.
- To achieve this balance, you'll need to include oxygenators (plants whose root systems actually add oxygen to the water) and floating plants, which keep the growth of algae in check by shading the surface.
Definición de oxygenator en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan