- rare term for oxygenate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For those who have never taken a yoga class, it's a simple exercise in visualization: try to picture the breath oxygenizing the muscle being touched.
- He was pointing at the shaker (used for bacterial cultures etc. to keep the fluid oxygenized) and asking me if I knew how it worked.
- It had to be oxygenized as well, or his creations all would have suffocated.
Más definiciones de oxygenizeDefinición de oxygenize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.