A military punishment of marching up and down carrying full equipment.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the interests of anonymity, I cannot name names or call a pack drill.
no names, no pack drill
- Punishment will be prevented if names and details are not mentioned: that way there’s no names, no pack drill - if anyone asks, I’ve never heard of you, ok?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the very petrol station I mentioned, I encountered the charming commander - no names, no pack drill - of the aforementioned task force.
- You know me - no names, no pack drill, no plot leaks.
- OK, there might be the odd personality clash with one or two senior members of the cabinet - no names, no pack drill - but this has more to do with unrequited personal ambition than strategic direction.
Definición de pack drill en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.