(also paddle boat)
- A boat powered by steam and propelled by paddle wheels.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One possibility is that the hulk is that of the iron paddle steamer, Lowestoft wrecked there in 1864.
- I would then transfer onto a paddle steamer to sail down the eastern shores of the lake to a town called Mwanza, across the border in Tanganyika, where I devoutly hoped J.R. would be waiting for me.
- We went on a steam boat paddle steamer ride which was full of atmosphere, steaming down the river it wasn't hard to conjure up visions of Huck Finn and his mates catching Catfish.
Más definiciones de paddle steamerDefinición de paddle steamer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.