- A type of tennis played in a small court with a sponge-rubber ball and wooden or plastic bat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In her early teens Gibson was spotted playing paddle tennis by a New York Police Athletic League coach.
- Frank P. Beal created paddle tennis in 1898 as a way of teaching tennis to children in Albion, Michigan.
- The game was confined to Albion until 1921, when Beal became a minister in New York City, where paddle tennis quickly became popular among children, who played informal games in the streets as well as on the special courts that were set up in playgrounds.
Más definiciones de paddle tennisDefinición de paddle tennis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.