- A medical practitioner specializing in children and their diseases.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As developmental paediatrician to a neonatal referral centre she followed many low birthweight children with great skill.
- Developmental screening is done by pediatric nurse practitioners supervised by a pediatrician.
- Newborns should be checked for general eye health by a pediatrician or family physician in the hospital nursery.
Más definiciones de paediatricianDefinición de paediatrician en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.