- A printer’s proof of a page to be published.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And it will happen in this, because stories look different at every stage along the way, from the manuscript to a galley to a page proof to the printed magazine.
- When at last the copy arrived and he had informed me of how he wanted the pages laid out, I returned a page proof with a number of changes to his text - 64 in total, because he counted them all.
- The 255 page proof of the odd order theorem, filling an entire issue of the Pacific Journal, had set the tone, but it was by far not the longest paper.
Más definiciones de page proofDefinición de page proof en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.