- 1(Of a member of an organization) having paid all the necessary subscriptions in full: a paid-up member of the clubMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But as a full paid-up member of the goalkeepers' union, he has plenty of sympathy for his friend and rival.
- There is a free draw for refund of subscription for fully paid-up members in the near future, so prompt payment is advised.
- To have a realistic chance of election the hopefuls have to be a paid-up member of a political party - so that eliminates around 80 per cent.
- 1.1Firmly committed to an organization or cause: a fully paid-up GreenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Bishops hope that lay parish committees, led by paid-up business managers, will help to restore public confidence in the church hierarchy.
- 2Denoting the part of the subscribed capital of an undertaking which has actually been paid: paid-up capitalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- During the same period, although almost half went out of business, those that did survive reported a six-fold increase in paid-up capital while deposits and loans grew by eight-fold.
- Yet paid-up capital should be written down in the same manner as capital financed by debt, since it was also subject to losses if it had been put in place when interest rates were higher.
- The government instead is reducing the corporate tax only for small and midsize industries with paid-up capital of 2.5 million ringgit and less.
Más definiciones de paid-upDefinición de paid-up en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.