Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Be sure to eliminate mosquito-breeding areas around your home by removing standing water from gutters, old tires, wading pools, tarps, potted plants, and other outside buckets and pails.
- All around the environment Smith created sculptures of human figures - literal ones constructed of poles, buckets and pails, and paint can lids.
- Other clever ideas for containers are small bright pails lined with colorful cellophane, paper bags decorated with paper doilies and large jars which may be painted and trimmed with ribbon.
Middle English: origin uncertain; compare with Old English pægel 'gill, small measure' and Old French paelle 'pan, liquid measure, brazier'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Each pailful, each drop, was another show, another plot twist, another build-up to the climax.
- Buying coal by the pailful in the great east side tenement district has always been the custom, and probably always will be.
- A pailful, containing four gallons, may be purified by a single teaspoonful of the alum.
Definición de pail en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.