- (Of medication) alleviating pain: patients are given a pain-relieving drug an hour before surgeryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When someone occupies a hospital bed they no longer need it delays the pain-relieving treatment of another patient.
- Immediately after a back injury or a flare-up of back pain, doctors recommend pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Patients are made as comfortable as possible, with bed rest, pain-relieving medications, and hot packs to help relieve the pain of extreme muscle tightness.
Más definiciones de pain-relievingDefinición de pain-relieving en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.