Definición de paintball en inglés:
1A game in which participants simulate military combat using airguns to shoot capsules of paint at each other: [as modifier]: a paintball gun
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We engage in mock battles simulated with paintball guns.
- The test will be a battle simulation, using paintball guns, against a platoon of marines.
- The new group took part in paintball war games, held at a remote bush property two hours drive south of Perth.
1.1 [count noun] A capsule of paint used in paintball.
- From the corner of my eye, I saw that they were paintballs, not real bullets.
- Keep in mind that these paintballs travel at about 200 miles per hour and usually draw blood when they hit their target.
- It's quite a physical game as you run and dive to dodge paintballs, crawl through bushes and climb into forts.
- Example sentences
- Mr Fell was outraged that paintballers were still coming along to play their games in woods adjacent to his farmland - which he said risked spreading the disease.
- Mr Fell believes paintballers might carry the infection into the district.
- With very little spare time, Kai is an avid paintballer.
- Example sentences
- While the Queen's Division Normandy Band entertained and recruiting teams from regiments across the region answered questions, there was the chance to enjoy various activities from climbing to paintballing.
- If you're not forking out for a hired magician or clown, you could find yourself paying for a party for 20 at your local McDonalds - or even a session of paintballing or laser shooting.
- East Ayrshire Council has banned paintballing and South Lanarkshire has vetoed several outdoor pursuits, including paragliding and sand yachting.
Definición de paintball en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan