Definición de paintbox en inglés:
1A box holding dry paints for painting pictures.
- Every one also has easels standing tall, accompanied by a weathered table speckled with paint and sporting a paintbox and palettes.
- He started painting only four years ago, after spotting a paintbox in an art shop window in Scarborough.
- If we're all a piece of art, then computers are just another brush in the paintbox.
1.1 (Paintbox) trademark An electronic system used to create video graphics by storing filmed material on disk and manipulating it using a graphics tablet.
- It is understood the company has raised around €800,000 in funding to date from private investors including John Reddy of graphic design company Paintbox.
- With the development of programs like Paintbox and Photoshop, computers began to color the work of traditional artists as well.
- Called Paintbox, it allows youngsters aged four to 12 to paint on real cars, while the under-fours can draw and paint on special child-sized easels.
Definición de paintbox en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan