- A traditional Mexican shelter roofed with palm leaves or branches.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two years in the making, the house is something between a Mexican palapa and an Indonesian-style bure.
- Traditionally, a palapa is an open-sided dwelling with a thatched roof made of dried palm leaves: or any structure that is open-sided and thatched with palm leaves.
- Relief from the hot, midday sun of the Riviera Maya is found under the palapa roofs and sidewalk awnings of cafes and restaurants, inside dozens of craft tiendas, or in the cool interiors of air-conditioned boutiques.
Mexican Spanish, denoting the palm Orbignya cohune.
Más definiciones de palapaDefinición de palapa en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.