Resembling a palace in being spacious and splendid: her palatial apartment in Mayfair
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He didn't foresee the palatial palaces of today where the punter can see live racing.
- The tin shacks of the township are within a few hundred metres of palatial houses - rich and poor have become unwilling neighbours.
- But this fine basin has not been bought for one of the region's stately homes or the palatial residence of a multi-millionaire.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The hotel offers 75 palatially proportioned guest rooms set in the tranquility of a secluded, lush, tropical garden.
- The main-level master suite is complete with its own fireplace, dual walk-in closets, and a palatially scaled marble-finished bathroom.
Palabras que riman con palatialabbatial, craniofacial, facial, fascial, glacial, interracial, multiracial, primatial, racial, spatial
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pa¦la|tial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda