- A person who advocates traditional forms of conservatism; an extremely right-wing conservative.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm not sure I agree with the whole neo-conservative, traditional conservative, paleo-conservative paradigm alleged.
- Keep up your fine work and best wishes to you from a paleo-conservative.
- His words are still echoed today by many paleo-conservatives, and are still quoted with approval even by bestselling authors.
Más definiciones de paleo-conservativeDefinición de paleo-conservative en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.