A mainly arboreal civet that typically has pale spots or stripes on a dark coat, and powerful curved claws, native to Africa and Asia. It is often a pest of banana plantations.
- Paradoxurus and other genera, family Viverridae: several species, including the common palm civet or toddy cat (P. hermaphroditus) of Asia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some others like the wild pig, the palm civet, the common mongoose, the golden oriole, and the rat snake can survive even with little green cover and withstand disturbances.
- This has a lot to do with the fact that the beans need to first pass through the digestive system of the Asian palm civet.
- In nature, wild animals like brown palm civet eat fruits and it helps in seed dispersal and good germination of seeds.
Definición de palm civet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.