sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- Bribery used to secure illicit advantages or gains in politics or business: after considerable palm-greasing, the plan for a commercial building was approvedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Arbitrators can be influenced, whether by a charismatic negotiator or by palm greasing.
- The group isn't above a bit of palm greasing.
- Turns out there may have been some palm greasing involved by the contractor who was awarded the bid to replace the park with high-priced condos.
Más definiciones de palm-greasingDefinición de palm-greasing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.