Definición de palpate en inglés:
Examine (a part of the body) by touch, especially for medical purposes: the skin of the lower neck must be palpated for cysts and infection
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No mass was palpated on physical examination, and her mammography was negative.
- Thyroid masses and lymphadenopathy that cause obstructive dysphagia can be palpated on examination of the neck.
- During the examination, the clinician should palpate the skin for temperature changes.
mid 19th century (earlier ( late 15th century) as palpation): from Latin palpat- 'touched gently', from the verb palpare.
- Example sentences
- Some experts have called for ultrasonography and abdominal palpation to detect these aneurysms.
- Physical examination included sinus palpation and evaluation for nasal edema, erythema, or discharge.
- The physical examination also should include careful palpation of the lymph nodes, liver, and spleen.
Words that rhyme with palpateemancipate
Definición de palpate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia