sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- Large treeless plains in South America: the southern pampas of ArgentinaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Upland Sandpipers are long-distance migrants, spending the winter in the pampas of southern South America.
- Some might argue that, if I were a bird, I would not be able to enjoy my fantastic annual journeys, following the sun from perpetual daylight on the Arctic tundra to the pampas in Argentina and back again.
- Its world wonders range from Andean peaks to Amazonian wilderness; from the endless horizons of the pampas to the awesome glaciers of Patagonia.
early 18th century: via Spanish from Quechua pampa 'plain'.
Más definiciones de pampasDefinición de pampas en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.