The principle or advocacy of the political union of all the indigenous inhabitants of Africa.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Consideration of these issues leads you on to the perspective of pan-Africanism.
- When I was growing up, we had big Utopias: pan-Africanism, African liberation.
- One also should consider the streetside pan-Africanism of politically charged music, reflecting a widespread sense of a shared destiny, especially among the continent's youth.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He was regarded as an icon by pan-Africanists.
- The great pan-Africanist, who was highly decorated in Ghana, founded the International African Service Bureau.
- The first of the founding fathers of Africa, who took the reins of Ghana in 1957, was an avowed pan-Africanist.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pan-African¦ism
Definición de pan-Africanism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda