Definición de pane en inglés:
- Doors with glass panes require a double-cylinder deadbolt to prevent someone from breaking the glass, reaching in and unlocking the door.
- A MAN who pleaded to causing damage to a door and breaking two panes of glass at a house was ordered to compensate the owner, at the November 22 sitting of Carlow District Court.
- In the central image, the girl sits on the top steps, the glass panes in the front door visible behind her.
- You should now see the audio tracks displayed on the right pane of the software window.
- It has some great features, including tabbed documents and a multi-pane screen with the ability to keep notes in a separate pane.
- As an example, here are images of the panes of a computer using a standard USB keyboard and mouse, and one using a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse connection.
- In 1958, the Post Office ceased the practice as collectors were purchasing only the plate blocks, leaving broken panes of stamps in post offices.
- The pane of 24 stamps also contained 24 connecting tabs in 12 designs.
- This cover bears a pane of nine stamps from the Wedgwood £3 book of stamps and is unaddressed.
A pane was originally a section or piece of something, such as a fence or strip of cloth. The word comes from Old French pan, from Latin pannus ‘piece of cloth’. The sense ‘division of a window’ is found from the mid 15th century. Panel (Middle English) comes from the same root. The early sense ‘piece of parchment’ was extended to mean ‘list’, particularly a jury; this led to the notion ‘advisory group’.
Words that rhyme with paneabstain, appertain, arcane, arraign, ascertain, attain, Bahrain, bane, blain, brain, Braine, Cain, Caine, campaign, cane, cinquain, chain, champagne, champaign, Champlain, Charmaine, chicane, chow mein, cocaine, Coleraine, Coltrane, complain, constrain, contain, crane, Dane, deign, demesne, demi-mondaine, detain, disdain, domain, domaine, drain, Duane, Dwane, Elaine, entertain, entrain, explain, fain, fane, feign, gain, Germaine, germane, grain, humane, Hussein, inane, Jain, Jane, Jermaine, Kane, La Fontaine, lain, lane, legerdemain, Lorraine, main, Maine, maintain, mane, mise en scène, Montaigne, moraine, mundane, obtain, ordain, pain, Paine, pertain, plain, plane, Port-of-Spain, profane, rain, Raine, refrain, reign, rein, retain, romaine, sane, Seine, Shane, Sinn Fein, skein, slain, Spain, Spillane, sprain, stain, strain, sustain, swain, terrain, thane, train, twain, Ujjain, Ukraine, underlain, urbane, vain, vane, vein, Verlaine, vicereine, wain, wane, Wayne
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.