verbo[with object] archaic
Speak or write in praise of; eulogize: the friends of the government panegyrized him while they wanted his assistance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They panegyrize his crusade to alter, rewrite, or ignore past events to make them consistent with his current "reality".
- Lady Walpole was proceeding to panegyrize her other guests, when she was interrupted by their return to the drawing-room.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the same time he is never less than eloquent as Wagner's panegyrist.
- Pious individuals endow recitation of the story by professional panegyrists on a regular basis.
- Through the mouth of his court panegyrist he was claiming to be descended from the Emperor Claudius Gothicus.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pan¦egyr|ize
Definición de panegyrize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda