- An investigation of attitude changes using a constant set of people and comparing each individual’s opinions at different times.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The gold standard in life-course research is the longitudinal panel study in which a representative group of persons is repeatedly interviewed at regular intervals.
- In this paper we present the findings of a longitudinal panel study designed to assess the impact of the hospital amalgamation on health-care workers.
- A group of 59 asthmatic residents, from 46 households in East Moline, Illinois, and nearby communities, were recruited for participation in a panel study conducted from April through October 1994.
Más definiciones de panel studyDefinición de panel study en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.