- A member of a panel, especially in a broadcast game or discussion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The panelists were discussing what it takes to be a good anchor in newsrooms today.
- Harding reappeared as a panellist on the fifth programme, broadcast on 13 August 1951.
- Four panellists take questions from the audience on issues such as the cost of organic food, GM safety, affordability of good quality food, and the viability of buying local produce.
Más definiciones de panellistDefinición de panellist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.