sustantivo (plural panettoni /ˌpanɪˈtəʊni/)
- A rich Italian bread made with eggs, fruit, and butter and typically eaten at Christmas: [mass noun]: a close relative of panettone [count noun]: a panettone in the shape of a turkeyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So we finished up our morning coffee, and the last slices of the Christmas panettone, enjoying the delicious yeasty aroma of Italian vanilla, and then hopped on down to the retail park for a top up of the paint supply.
- But my all-time favorite is another Italian tale, Tony's Bread, which tells the story of how our family's favorite Christmas Eve dessert, panettone came to be.
- The bread and butter pudding here is amazing, especially when made with panettone.
Italian, from panetto 'cake', diminutive of pane 'bread' (from Latin panis 'bread').
Más definiciones de panettoneDefinición de panettone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.