- A bladed African tool like a machete.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patice is given a panga, ploughshare, planer, bag of maize, bag of beans and small packets of tomato, onion, pumpkin and cabbage seed and he puts all of these in a hessian bag.
- Meanwhile, five people are battling for their lives after being attacked by two men armed with pangas and knives on Sunday around 03: 00 hours at a new market in Mkushi.
- ‘We put our own lives at risk because these boys carry long knives and pangas when they enter the school premises,’ he said.
Más definiciones de pangaDefinición de panga en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.