- A sudden overwhelming feeling of acute and disabling anxiety: she has suffered from panic attacks since her early twenties the threat of higher taxes gave the stock market a severe panic attackMás ejemplos en oraciones
- More than a feeling of anxiety, a panic attack produces distinctive physical symptoms.
- Sometimes anxiety explodes in a panic attack, marked by a general feeling of terror.
- She says she suffered an acute panic attack, sending her to the emergency room.
Más definiciones de panic attackDefinición de panic attack en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.