A button for summoning help in an emergency: personal attack circuits are operated by panic buttons
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The panic button consists of two buttons, red and green.
- The terrified cashier couldn't use a panic button to alert emergency services because the phone lines to the garage have been out of order for three weeks.
- Her home will probably be fitted with a panic button to summon police if she is attacked.
press (or push or hit) the panic button
- informal Respond to a situation by panicking or taking emergency measures: the very thought of reaching 50 makes me want to press the panic buttonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Our central bankers responded by hitting the panic button, provoking an abrupt and dramatic change in market perceptions.
- Panic buys have been replaced by pressing the panic button and jettisoning the guy in charge of the team.
- We are mindful of that but it is not a situation where we think it necessary to press the panic button.
Definición de panic button en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda