Definición de panic button en inglés:
A button for summoning help in an emergency: personal attack circuits are operated by panic buttons
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The panic button consists of two buttons, red and green.
- The terrified cashier couldn't use a panic button to alert emergency services because the phone lines to the garage have been out of order for three weeks.
- Her home will probably be fitted with a panic button to summon police if she is attacked.
press (or push or hit) the panic button
- informal Respond to a situation by panicking or taking emergency measures: the very thought of reaching 50 makes me want to press the panic buttonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Our central bankers responded by hitting the panic button, provoking an abrupt and dramatic change in market perceptions.
- Panic buys have been replaced by pressing the panic button and jettisoning the guy in charge of the team.
- We are mindful of that but it is not a situation where we think it necessary to press the panic button.
Definición de panic button en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan